TULIPS is a national post-graduate training organization for clinician-scientists in the field of child health. They belief is that high-quality research is required to improve child health in the Netherlands. This non-profit organization was modeled after and created in collaboration with the Canadian Child Health Clinician Scientist Program (CCHCSP) and aims to stimulate talented clinician scientists to develop skills, knowledge, tools and create a network to become internationally recognized leaders in the field of child health and well-being. This partnership continues through the newly founded ENRICH platform and supports:
- Membership of the ENRICH Director on a TULIPS committee and vice versa
- Attendance of 2 ENRICH trainees at the Biennial TULIPS grant writing workshop
- Attendance of TULIPS trainees at the ENRICH Annual Symposium
- ENRICH will provide full financial support for:
- Travel of 2 ENRICH trainees in the TULIPS Grant Writing Workshop
- Travel and accommodations of 2 ENRICH trainees in building Dutch collaborations pre or post the TULIPS Grant Writing Workshop.